Most Regulatory Agencies require firms to have written procedures in place to document production and process controls, better known as batch records. Additionally, there must be written procedures for a batch record review process that demonstrate compliance.
A strong batch record review system is essential in order to properly document all critical processing parameters that go along with the production and manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, etc.
This webinar will analyze each of these necessary elements of the batch record review process.
Why you should attend
• Recognize regulatory requirements for batch records and batch record review
• Discover the essentials of batch record reviewer qualifications and training
• Establish a working relationship between production and quality reviewers
• What to do when a batch fails to meet specifications (discrepancies and deviations)
- Regulatory requirements for batch record review
- What to look for while reviewing batch records, i.e., good documentation practices, compliance to critical quality attributes and critical processing parameters
- Skills and responsibilities of an effective batch record reviewer
- Tools for effective batch record review
- Ensuring Production and Quality reviewers coincide with their reviews
- Extensive Training plan for batch record reviewers and when they can be considered “qualified” to review a record
Who will Benefit
• Quality Assurance batch record reviewers
• Production personnel and Production Managers who review batch records
Industries who can attend
This 240-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel
Faculty Danielle DeLucy
Danielle DeLucy, MS, is currently an independent consultant to the biologics and pharmaceutical industries specializing in the areas of quality assurance and quality systems. Prior to this role, Ms. DeLucy has been in the industry for 15 years serving in numerous quality management roles, such as the director of product quality, the oversight of sterility assurance practices and provided QA oversight of numerous filling and packaging operations.