Prepare and Conduct Remote Audit Training Overview
This webinar explains how remote audits work, how regulatory bodies view them and some of the tools available to make the process easier. Think COVID-19 has pushed the limits in going remote? Think again, as remote audits are poised to continue after the pandemic subsides.
Now’s the time to prepare so one can stay competitive and compliant post-pandemic.
There are various reasons for conducting remote audits which will enable Marketing Authorization Holders (MAH) to ensure that they are complying with the regulations set by various national and international health authorities. Some reasons may include:
- Not being able to visit local company offices in countries due to security and travel restrictions (eg, Pandemics)
- The audit entity being identified as medium or low risk following the outcome of a risk-based audit program
- Costs of performing on -site audits, particularly for companies with little budget
As the sites where the GCP and GPV activities take place will not be visited, these audits should be designed to ensure adherence to compliance from a remote site.
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
The presentation will provide an insight and guidance to managers with QA departments to implement a Remote Auditing program, and will focus on:
Identifying candidates suitable for Remote Audits
Designing a Remote Audit program
Preparing and Conducting Remote Audits
Regulators’ attitudes toward remote audits
Why digitizing is the only way to perform remote audits
Don’t get caught relying on paper in a digital, remote-audit world.
Who Will Benefit from this Remote Audit Webinar Online
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Medical device companies
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Government affairs professionals
- Quality unit professionals
- Inspections and audit staff
- Post-market safety staff
- QSR and GMP professionals