Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 75 mins Live Biotechnology course online Webinar
Join us for a webinar on August 05 for a discussion of the webinar
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has created regulations and guidelines that are recommended while working with biological materials, specifically, with blood borne pathogens. Join this webinar as we review these guidelines.
Join in this webinar as we review how best to approach biosafety. We will also discuss how to implement an effective management program for blood borne infections, safety and health, laboratory safety, infectious material and blood infection. This webinar is intended to help you build on a framework to set up a successful management policy particularly if you work in a laboratory with exposure to viruses or bacteria that are biological hazards. This session will show you a better way to manage your Biosafety program.
- Principles of biosafety and blood borne pathogens
- Risk groups for biological materials
- Biosafety containment levels for work with biological materials
- Engineering controls and key differences between a biosafety cabinet and a chemical fume hood
- Universal precautions to prevent infection
- Personal protective equipment and clothing
- Sharps management
- Signage and labeling
- Waste and spill management
Can't Make this LIVE Webinar?
Simply select the Recorded option when registering and we will send you the link to view the recorded version
Who will Benefit
- EHS Staff
- Occupational Health Staff
- Laboratory Staff
- Team Leads
- Business Owners
Industries who can attend
This 75-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Biotech.