Corrective and Preventive Action Training Overview
This training session online will discuss the importance, requirements, and elements of a CAPA program, as well as describing the uses of CAPA data. Additionally, the application of risk management to a CAPA program will be reviewed, and a specific risk management system detailed.
Year after year, CAPA is the subsystem cited most frequently during FDA inspections. A robust Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) program is of the utmost importance to a medical device manufacturer. A system that identifies and eliminates nonconformances and potential nonconformances enables both regulatory compliance and cost savings.
This session will cover all the items listed above, and more. If you want to improve your CAPA system, you cannot afford to miss this.
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 6 hrs Live Webinar
- Applicable Regulations, INCLUDING ISO13485:2016 CHANGES
- Contents of Procedure(s)
- Quality Data and Recommended Practices for Inclusion in CAPA
- Elements of a CAPA program
- Detection of nonconformance
- Identification of cause (Investigation)
- Review of Investigation
- Determination of Corrective/Preventive Action
- Performance of Corrective/Preventive Action
- Implementation of Corrective/Preventive Action
- Effectiveness of Corrective Action
Who will benefit from this Corrective and Preventive Action Training
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all regulated companies, a CAPA program is a requirement across the Medical Device, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, and Biologics fields. The employees who will benefit include:
- CAPA Coordinators
- Executive Management
- R&D management
- Regulatory management
- QA management
- Quality system auditors