Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
Join us for a webinar on July 08 for a discussion of the webinar.
This webinar will discuss how to more effectively write and revise standard operating procedures(SOPs) with a focus on increasing operational efficiencies. This webinar will highlight important fundamental knowledge for writing effectively in the context of clear, concise, effective SOPs.This webinar will also help focus on an efficiency mindset that can lead to operational gains without sacrificing quality.
Why Should You Attend
- Are new staff confused during training on your SOPs?
- Do you have too many SOPs?
- Do some SOPs give directions that conflict with directions from other SOPs?
- Are you writing up deviations far too often?
- Do you have some SOPs that just plainly don’t make sense?
- This training will help if you answered “yes” to any of these questions, and would like to improve.
- What is an SOP?
- Ways to structure systems of SOPs
- Examples of sections to include in an SOP
- Do what you say and say what you do
- Internal self-consistency, consistency when referencing other documents
- Tips for clear written communication
- Engaging stakeholders during the process at all levels of the organization
- Actively listening
- Organizational culture’s role in success
- SOP authorship, reviewers, and approvers
- Training on new SOPs and revisions
Can't Make this LIVE Webinar?
Simply select the Recorded option when registering and we will send you the link to view the recorded version
Who Will Benefit
- Product Development Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Operations Directors
- R&D Directors
- Safety or EH&S Officers
- Risk Management Officers
- Staff Scientists
- Formulation Scientists
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.