Live Webinar Personnel Training to Assure FDA and ISO Compliance
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 60 Minute
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
May 31, 2017 at 01:00 PM EST | 12:00 PM CST | 10:00 AM PST
To satisfy QSR and ISO 13485 requirements as well as produce quality products, companies must assure personnel are trained on their routine job practices as well as familiar with requirements that impact them.
A complete and effective employee training program must be in place to assure this. This session will instruct attendees on the regulatory requirements of personnel training, and establishment of a training program, including new employee training, methods of training, how to verify training effectiveness, and how to document training so that it is readily available for review (by managers, auditors or inspectors).
• • Regulatory requirements for personnel training
• • Establishment of a training program
• • New employee training
• • Methods of training
• • Making training records “readily available for review”
• • Evaluation of training requirements
• • Verification of training effectiveness
• • When is training not required?
Who will Benefit
• • Training departments (if you’re lucky enough to have one)
• • Personnel who perform training
• • Personnel who receive training
• • Low-mid level management
• • Regulatory Affairs personnel
• • Human resources (HR) staff
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel