Live Webinar Effective Batch Record Review and Product Release
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , Certificate by the Speaker ,Q/A and 90 Min Live Webinar
"Hear By Danielle DeLucy, MS, is owner of ASA Training and Consulting, LLC which provides Pharmaceutical and Biologics based companies with training and quality systems assistance in order to meet Regulatory compliance."
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
Most Regulatory Agencies require firms to have written procedures in place to document production and process controls, better known as batch records. Additionally, there must be written procedures for a batch record review process that demonstrate compliance.
A strong batch record review system is essential in order to properly document all critical processing parameters that go along with the production and manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, etc.
This webinar will analyze each of these necessary elements of the batch record review process.
Why You Should Attend:
• Recognize regulatory requirements for batch records and batch record review
• Discover the essentials of batch record reviewer qualifications and training
• Establish a working relationship between production and quality reviewers
• What to do when a batch fails to meet specifications (discrepancies and deviations)
• Regulatory requirements for batch record review
• What to look for while reviewing batch records, i.e., good documentation practices, compliance to critical quality attributes and critical processing parameters
• Skills and responsibilities of an effective batch record reviewer
• Tools for effective batch record review
• Ensuring Production and Quality reviewers coincide with their reviews
• Extensive Training plan for batch record reviewers and when they can be considered “qualified” to review a record.
Upon completion of this session, attendees will learn the fundamentals for reviewing batch records in a pharmaceutical environment. They will hear about the proper training that must be demonstrated before one is considered a suitable reviewer of these critical documents and they will learn how to react to discrepancies found in these records
Who will Benefit
Industry professionals from many areas who may interact directly with regulatory inspectors or who help prepare for inspections, including:
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control
• Technical Operations
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.