Creation of DHFs, DMRs, and DHRs utilizing the principles of Lean Documents and Lean Configuration
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
May 02, 2017 at 01:00 PM EST | 12:00 PM CST | 10:00 AM PST
The Theory of Lean Documents is the product of applying lean principles to the creation, design, process, and management of controlled documents typically found in regulated industries. Just as lean principles challenge traditional process concepts and "push" systems, many traditional document practices are artifacts of a flawed approach. Lean documents presents a fresh departure from these practices, while building upon proven principles. Lean configuration comes from the same principles, utilizing the unique power of software solutions to take over functions that had previously burdened ccontrolled "paper" documents.
Why should you attend
Medical Device managers, engineers, QA personnel, as well as lean program leaders.
Do you find yourself constantly struggling to create, manage, and maintain all of the information found in DHFs, DMRs, and DHRs - which is often redundant, repetitive, and chained together in a cumbersome way? Do you find that your design and manufacturing resources are spending way too much time on documentation and not enough on engineering and design? This webinar presents a fresh new approach based upon solid principles and proven practices - as well as an alternative that avoids many of the pitfalls of traditional ways of preparing these documents
• Brief introduction to Lean Documents and Lean Configuration
• Quality System Regulation, 21 CFR Part 820, and ISO 13485 as it applies to DHF, DMR, and DHR
• Design History Files (DHF) content, development, and management
• Device Master Records (DMR) content, development, and management
• Device History Record (DHR) content, development, and management
• Applying lean principles to creating, developing, and managing a DHF
• Applying lean principles to creating, developing, and managing a DMR
• Applying lean principles to creating, developing, and managing DHRs
Who will Benefit
Managers, Supervisors, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in the areas of:
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Design Assurance
• Quality Assurance
• Document Control
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.