Live Webinar Risk Based Environmental Monitoring
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , Certificate by the Speaker ,Q/A and 90 Min Live Webinar
"Hear By Danielle DeLucy, MS, is owner of ASA Training and Consulting, LLC which provides Pharmaceutical and Biologics based companies with training and quality systems assistance in order to meet Regulatory compliance."
how to establish a risk-based Environmental Monitoring Program
Environmental Monitoring (EM) programs for pharmaceutical manufacturing are evolving to a risk-based approach. The use of sampling data for the identification and mitigation of risk becomes a critical element in this process. No longer is it enough to utilize data for reactive excursion reporting.
This presentation will discuss how to establish a risk-based Environmental Monitoring Program. During this session we will discuss how to set up a new Environmental Monitoring Program based on risk as well as how to perform a reassessment of your current Environmental Monitoring Program to re-establish sampling locations and frequencies based on results of your risk assessments coupled with the knowledge gained from your current EM Program historical data.
Key Learning Objectives of your Topic:
• Current regulatory requirements for environmental monitoring
• How to select sample locations based on risk
• How to perform a risk assessment to support your EM Program
• Differences in room classifications and impact to your EM Program
• Monitoring methods, equipment and media types
• Data collection, microbial identifications and data trending options
Who will Benefit
• Environmental Monitoring Samplers/Managers
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control professionals
• Sterility Assurance professionals
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.