Live Webinar Packaging and Labelling for Commercial and Clinical Products - 2017
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
"Hear By Peggy J. Berry, MBA, RAC, is the President & CEO at Synergy Consulting "
Real-life case studies and dos/don’ts for packaging and labeling for commercial and clinical products will also be discussed.
This training program will discuss optimizing your packaging design for commercial and clinical products and translating a protocol into effective packaging design. Attendees will learn how to implement an effective artwork change management system. Real-life case studies and dos/don’ts for packaging and labeling for commercial and clinical products will also be discussed.
• Laws and regulations related to packaging and labeling
• Guidelines implemented during commercial and clinical packaging and labeling
• Implementing SOPs to ensure compliance
• Implementing appropriate change control procedures
• Selection of materials for packaging and labeling
• Required submission content for the IND/NDA related to packaging and labeling materials and procedures
• Commercial packaging compliance
• Commercial labeling compliance
• Clinical packaging compliance
• Clinical labeling compliance
• Change control for materials, design and content
Why Should you Attend
Program will discuss practical development of packaging design and optimizing the design to fit the intended purpose. You will learn to translate a protocol into optimal package design. A review of the compliance requirements between commercial and clinical packaging and labeling will be completed. Review a case study of changing commercial packaging for optimization.
The program will review how to establish an effective artwork change management and approval system, including real-life examples of system successes and potential pitfalls.
• Manufacturing process development
• Process controls
• Selection of starting materials
• Control strategy
• Process validation evaluation
• Submission of information
• Life cycle management
Who will Benefit
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control (Chem and Micro)
- Process and Design Engineering
- Process Automation
- Manufacturing Operations
- Utility Operations
- Regulatory Affairs
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel