Live Webinar: Finding the Right Fit: Using Behavioral Interviewing to Uncover Integrity/Honesty Concerns
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
The interview is still our primary selection tool but unfortunately its effectiveness is far from perfect. We may think we are good judges of character but still we sometimes make bad hires. In fact on study indicated that traditional interviewing only could predict on-the-job behavior 10% of the time. In addition, we know that some of our employees steal, lie, and are dishonest - characteristics that make us vulnerable and cost us billions.
The good news is that there are best practices that can improve our odds of finding the right fit. Behavioral based interviewing takes the guesswork out of the decision by focusing on candidate’s past behavior and performance rather than relying on speculation and hypothetical questions.
This webinar provides a specific and simple model for improving interview success that leads to reduced turnover and increased retention. Plus we will focus on questions the help uncover potential problems with integrity and honesty. Following the program you will immediately improve your ability to assess candidates’ competencies and improve your success rate of identifying those that will be successful in your company.
Also participating will receive:
• 43 Behaviorally based questions you can use
• An additional 338 behaviorally based questions
• Competencies to use in job descriptions and interviewing
• Interview questions that specifically address integrity and honesty
• Top 10 Tip List for Interviewers
• Live question and answer session
• Complimentary copy of speaker's presentation slides
• What behavioral based interviewing is and why it works
• How to interview for desired competencies
• Learn the S.O.A.R. method of creating behavioral interview questions
• How to identify candidates who “fit” into your organization
• How to improve your odds of identifying potentially dishonest and unethical candidates
• A formula using action, thinking, and feeling to reveal honesty issues
• Receive questions that specifically address integrity
• Tips for reading body languages and clues that reveal that the candidate is hiding something
• How to combine hypothetical and behavioral-based questions for maximum effectiveness
• How interviewer confirmational bias and attitudes works against us
Who will Benefit
• HR professionals
• Employment specialists
• Managers and front-line supervisors
• Company leaders
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the all Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel