Webinar Best Practices for Retaining Millennials and Other Employees
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
Speaker : Top HR Expert Wes Pruett owner of HR Advisors LLC
Retaining Millennials in Today’s Workplace
The Millennial generation is a force to be reckoned with. They are talented, innovative, entrepreneurial, and creative. They are also highly mobile and prone to job hopping. Retaining top talent is a key business imperative and old strategies are no longer effective.
More than 60% of Millennials leave their company in less than three years and their turnover is greater than any other generation. In addition there are now more Millennials than Baby Boomers in the workforce. 60% are open to a different job and 36% will look for a new job in the next year. No question they have their own style, attitudes, and beliefs. Unfortunately most companies don’t have a focused retention strategy to retain these important employees.
The good news is that Millennial prefer to stay with the same company and they will if given the right environment and opportunities. There are strategies and tactics that can improve retention rates.
During this informative webinar, you will learn why Millennial and other employees stay or leave and learn practical techniques you can use to retain the best employees.
In this Webinar you will learn:
• Why Millennial employees stay or leave
• How to measure turnover
• The relationship of compensation to employee satisfaction and motivation
• The relationship of leadership to retention and turnover
• How to create a workplace "community"
• Why recruitment and interviewing are important in managing turnover
• The importance of "Stay interviews"
• 135 ideas for reducing turnover
• 10 steps toward great retention
• Ideas for more effective onboarding
• Importance of realistic job previews
• 7 steps to giving effective recognition
• Linking benefits to retention
• The 5 components of the retention model
• Keys for millennial retention
• Cite factors that contribute to Millennial employee turnover
• Identify strategies for retaining employees
• Understand the link between leadership, employee satisfaction, and turnover
• Measure employee turnover
• Cite three factors that contribute to employee motivation
• Understand the priorities of the Millennial generation
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to Get:
• Live question and answer session
• Copy of speaker's presentation slides
• 146 Retention Strategies
• Questions for conducting stay interviews
Who will Benefit
• HR professionals
• Employment specialists
• Managers and front-line supervisors
• Company leaders
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies.