Creating and Maintaining an Effective and Efficient Technical Training Program
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 180 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , Certificate by the Speaker ,Q/A and 180 Min Live Webinar
"Hear By Dr. Ginette Collazo — a 15 year veteran of helping drug, biologic and device firms reduce manufacturing errors"
GMP regulations on the training topic.
Training programs have evolved through time. Human reliability or human error is usually attributed to training effectiveness or training program weaknesses/strengths. Even though training is considered the “vaccine for mistakes” training is not responsible for most human error deviations. In order to make sure training programs are effective and can be ruled out as a root cause for human error deviations, we will discuss elements necessary when implementing/improving a training program. We will discuss elements of the training programs like curricula, training management systems, training effectiveness and other important elements of a compliant training program.
Key Learning Objectives of your Topic:
• Learn key elements of the training program in regulated environment.
• List Key Performance Indicators related to training.
• Learn to develop a training program.
• Learn how to measure training effectiveness.
• Learn when training is responsible for human error deviations.
• GMP regulations on the training topic.
• Agencies expectations of the training program.
• Training general aspects.
• Responsibilities of the training program.
• Requirements for New employees.
• Transferred Employees.
• External Service Providers.
• Training Events.
• Skills Qualification Program (OJT).
• Training Assessment.
• Training Outline/Contents.
o Technical Training
o On the Job
• Training Frequency and Topics.
• Instructor’s Qualifications.
• Training Curricula.
• Training Documentation.
• Review of Training System Effectiveness.
• Deviations related to performance.
Who will Benefit
• Training managers and coordinators
• Plant engineering
• QA/QC staff
• Process excellence/improvement professionals
• Industrial/process engineers
• Compliance officers
• Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
• General/corporate counsel
• Executive management
Industries who can attend
This 180-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.