Live Webinar New and Expected Guidances on Data Standards and Electronic Submissions for Drugs and Medical Products
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , Certificate by the Speaker ,Q/A and 90 Min Live Webinar
"Hear By Angela Bazigos who recently quoted in Wall Street Journal for using training to bring regulatory compliance to the Boardroom"
The agencies (FDA, EMEA) encourage electronic submissions and they have developed data standards and other guidelines
Each FDA center has different guidelines and processes to follow in order to have a successful submission for the regulatory review of the medical product. The submission process for drugs, biologics and medical devices is rigorous and has specific timelines and standards to follow.
The agencies (FDA, EMEA) encourage electronic submissions and they have developed data standards and other guidelines. The Common Technical Document (CTD) describes the modules, sections and documents to be used by an Applicant for a Marketing Authorization for a medical product for human use ( EU, Japan and US). Different Standard Development Organizations (HL7, ISO, CDISC, ICH) work to produce and harmonize standards nationally and worldwide to improve regulatory submissions.
Why should you attend
This webinar will provide the new and expected guidances on data standards and electronic submissions for drugs and medical products. We will explain what are the policies and the requirements for submissions and standards for drugs in US and globally and how it affects healthcare/drug industry to adopt them.
All functional groups and professionals who have responsibility in the submissions and approval process for medical products and need to have an overview of the field should attend
• Quality & Product Data Standards
• Study Data Standards Update
• Approval Process for Drugs, Biologics and Devices
• Submission Requirements & Guidances, FDA
• Electronic Regulatory Submission & Gateway, FDA
• e-Submissions, EMEA, EU and globally
• International Conference on Harmonization (ICH)
• Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD), ICH
• eCTD Guidance and Specifications, FDA
• Health Level 7 Regulated Clinical Research Information Management
• Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium, (SDTM, SEND, ADAM)
• Biomedical Research Integrated Domain Group (NIH, FDA, CDISC, HL7)
• Top 10 Issues with Data
Who will Benefit
• Management (Pharma, Biotech)
• Policy analysts
• Government officers
• Health IT Managers and Analysts
• Research and Development (Pharmaceutical, Academia)
• Regulatory Affairs personnel
• Quality assurance/quality control personnel
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.