Live Webinar Chipping away at constraints – Practical tips to improve your manufacturing operations
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 60 Minute
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
"Presented By José Mora who is a Principal Consultant specializing in Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Systems"
Some of us feel that we have to hire a guru in order to apply the Theory of Constraints. Here are some practical things all of us can do to "chip away" at a constraint - and yield major improvements to your operation
Many times your manufacturing operation seems very busy yet the throughput of the entire line is poor. We often confuse busy and efficient with productive. This webinar is based upon real-life examples and how simple techniques were used to improve overall productivity without the need to spend weeks performing complex modeling and analysis.
• Identifying a constraint in a process by its symptoms.
• How to "chip away" at the constraint. Some steps at the constraint can be done by upstream or downstream operations.
• How to increase the overall throughput of your production line.
• Why measuring operator efficiency at the bottleneck actually adds to the problem.
Who will Benefit
Managers, Supervisors, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in the areas of:
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Design Assurance
• Quality Assurance
• Document Control
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Clinical Data Management SaaS companies, and medical device companies . Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.