Investigating and Preventing Sexual Harassment Claims in the Workplace
01:00 PM EDT | 10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT Duration 90 Minutes
How to be proactive in ensuring a harassment-free work environment.
It seems every time we turn around there’s another story about a Hollywood or media executive or government official guilty of sexual harassment. Could there be someone like that in your workplace? Unfortunately, yes. Even though sexual harassment has been illegal for over 50 years, sadly it still runs rampant.
Allegations alone can be enough to bring down a once-powerful executive – and often the company s/he represented. Add to that, the stories from many women, coming forward as a result to allege that men in all sectors at all levels have sexually harassed them and many times their complaints were ignored or swept under the rug. This trend if anything appears to be growing.
Employers, business owners and HR practitioners need to know how to respond to sexual harassment allegations, and what measures they can and should take to prevent it from occurring at all.
In this webinar, you will learn appropriate actions you should take when or if you should ever receive such complaints and how to be proactive in ensuring a harassment-free work environment.
1. Your legal obligations to prevent harassment in your workplace
2. What constitutes harassment and the types of harassment that can occur in the workplace
3. Proper responses to allegations of sexual and unlawful harassment in the workplace to protect your organization
4. What to do if the alleged harasser, is your CEO or a “C” Suite Executive?
5. Understanding and complying with your obligations regarding confidentiality and refraining from retaliatory actions.
6. And much more
Who will Benefit
All managers at all levels, all officers, CEO’s and executives, HR Directors, HR Managers, Compliance Officers, EEO Officers, Safety Officers,
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies .