Getting the Right People on the Bus (How to Attract and Hire the Best)
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Don’t suffer from “Bad Hire Nightmares”
Many companies today do not take advantage of the selection science that is available to them to make sure that the people they hire into particular job roles have a high probability of success. You can save significant costs and add to your organization’s bottom line by properly using proven screening tools and other attraction and selection practices.
Learn how to improve your selection and hiring practices so you don’t suffer from “Bad Hire Nightmares”.
If you want to increase the probability that you will hire the right talent for your organization, who will succeed and get results for your company, join us to learn how. Get away from ‘gut feel;” and go beyond behavioral interviewing to learn how you can assess temperament, behaviors, thinking style and a variety of other demographic measures to better insure success in bringing the right talent onboard quickly.
• Who to attract to your organization and how
• How your employment brand and sourcing methods affect your talent pipe line
• How to predict which job candidates will succeed
• Assessing the candidate’s fit to the job role
• How predictive analytics can help you increase the probability of selecting employees who will be successful
• A sample of proven assessments available today
• The use of 360’s for internal hires
• What to look for when selecting pre-hire screening tools
Who will Benefit
CHRO, VP HR, HR Business Partners
All company executives from the C-Suite to Corporate Director level
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies.