Mexico Procedures and Documentation Webinar
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate by the speaker ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
"Hear From Jan Seal is a Management Consultant on International Trade and a Licensed Customhouse Broker with over 40 years of experience in imports and exports"
Criminal penalties imposed by each country's Customs
Learn the current procedures and documentation requirements for U.S. exports to Mexico and for imports into Mexico, how to avoid delays, cross-border trucking, mandatory labeling requirements, Mexico's Harmonized Tariff Schedule, and recordkeeping requirements.
Why should you attend:
It is important for exporters who ship commercial goods to Mexico, Mexico importers, and executives with operations in Mexico to stay current with the legal requirements of exporting to Mexico and to know the procedures and documentation to enter their goods. Failure to comply can result in detention of merchandise, delays to clear goods at the border, and/or severe penalties. Keep current on potential increase on import duties imposed by Mexico on specific U.S. origin products!
It will help you in preventing errors that could result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties imposed by each country's Customs administration and preparing for an audit.
• Mexico Customs Regulations
• Cross-Border Trucking Procedures
• Mexico's NEEC Security Program
• Documentation for U.S. Exports to Mexico
• Documentation for Imports into Mexico
• NAFTA and Non-NAFTA Certificates of Origin
• Mexican Pedimento (different entries into Mexico)
• Mexico's Harmonized Tariff Schedule
• Tariffs, Taxes and Customs Fees in Mexico
• Recordkeeping Requirements
Who will Benefit
• Customer Service
• Freight Forwarders/Customhouse Brokers
• Compliance personnel qualifying goods under NAFTA.
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for global companies exporting to Mexico, Importers in Mexico