Food Recall Management
01:30 PM ET | 10:30 AM PT | 12:30 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , Certificate ,Q/A and 60 Min Live Webinar
"Listen from Michael Brodsky he has been an Environmental Microbiologist for more than 46 years "
Unsafe or violative food product
Food producers use many controls to ensure the safety of their products. Despite their best efforts;
however, sometimes unsafe food products, or those that do not meet legislative requirements, make theirway into the marketplace. When an unsafe or violative food product has left the control of the
manufacturer/distributor, it must be removed from the market. This process of removing the product is
called a recall. This webinar will discuss to go about developing an efficient recall program and implementing and ensuring an effective recall plan.
Why should you attend
Any food recall has the following aims:
• Stopping the delivery and sale of the product in question;
• Informing the appropriate regulatory agencies; and
• Proper and timely removal from the marketplace of the product in question.
We will examine how to develop and implement a recall plan with currently available resources.
• Food Safety Risks
• Food Recall
• Food Recall Classifications
• Developing a recall program
• Implementing an effective recall plan
• Look at available resources
Who will Benefit
• Food Manufacturers
• Food Retailers and wholesalers
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Food manufacturers Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel