How to Effectively use Pre-Hire Assessments for Improved Employee Selection
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Do you feel 100% confident that you are hiring talent
Minimize hiring mistakes by using pre-hire assessments to measure job skills and personality attributes needed for top performance in key roles in your organization.
Avoid costly turnover by hiring new employees who not only have the skills to do the job, but who will also embrace the work required with high engagement and fit into your culture.
Understand what assessments are available and how they can be applied to your organization. Making sure you are measuring a candidate’s job fit is just as important as them having the correct skills to complete the work.
Learn how to reduce early stage turnover, hire top quality candidates, and leverage technology to match assessments to the skills and attributes of your own organization’s top performers.
Why you should attend
Are ineffective selection methods causing your organization unnecessary cost? Do you feel 100% confident that you are hiring talent that is the right fit for your organization and the job that needs doing? Thinking about using pre-hire candidate assessments, but don’t know where to start?
Join us to find out how to use pre-hire assessments effectively for any job. We will cover common best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite.
Learn how to eliminate bias, minimize hiring mistakes, and put the right people you need in the right jobs. Every organization depends on the candidates they are hiring from their talent pool. We will show you the tools that can be used to determine who you should hire.
We will also cover the different types of assessments available and when to use them. In addition, you will leave with a checklist of criteria to select the right assessments to use to avoid liability in your organization.
• How to use pre-hire assessments effectively for any job
• Common best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite
• Different types of assessments available and when to use them.
• Checklist of criteria to select the right assessments to use to avoid liability in your organization
• How to identify possible liability issues and how to avoid them
• What could go wrong with your hiring choices and how to account for them
• Know the benefits for using pre-hire assessments for your organization
• Identify available pre-hire assessments
• Learn what could go wrong with selection and how to avoid it
• Know the benefits of pre-hire assessment methods
• Understand how to utilize pre-hire assessments effectively
• Apply best practices when implementing assessments
• Communicate the need for pre-hire assessments and job-fit
Who will Benefit
• HR Professionals
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies.