What’s New in Onboarding?
03:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM PT | 02:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
Developing and implementing a well though out process
Join us to learn about current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience to build commitment, confidence and competence. We will include how to integrate technology, such as online gaming, and mobile applications that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get them up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and incorporate it into your process for all of your new hires.
Why should you Attend:
You've hired the best. Don't lose them due to poor onboarding. Millions of dollars can be added to the bottom line by developing and implementing a well though out process that matches employee expectations. Design, develop and implement a fabulous program to help them become fully engaged, productive and successful fast.
• Turn your onboarding event into a 90 day process
• Engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily
• Use technology to streamline new hire logistics and help them learn new job skills in an engaging and interesting way
• Ensure team cohesion and support for new hires by involving key team members in the process
• Maximize new hire productivity by ensuring candidates have the tools to "pre-board"
• Increase the retention of all new hires and reduce their turnover during the first year on the job
• How to design a 90-day onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
• How to provide your virtual organization with the mobile application for tablets and smartphones
• How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used on the gaming platform
• How to use manager, buddy and new employee checklists in the process
• How to measure the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
• Innovative case examples
• Your Questions
Who will Benefit
• Human Resource Professionals
• HR Generalists
• Talent Management
• Retention Consultants
Industries who can attend
This 60 minute online course is intended for professionals in the all Industry