The ROI of Employee Engagement
03:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM PT | 02:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Employees who are well supported and committed to their organization
Your employees need to be treated as stakeholders in your organization and their engagement levels will directly impact your ROI. Employees who are well supported and committed to their organization will go above and beyond to see the organization’s mission fulfilled. It is important to provide them with what they need to engage in their work and to stay engaged.
Satisfied employees are not the same as engaged employees. If your employees are not engaged, then they are not committed and may be willing to take another job that offers a little more pay. If you want to drive your business results, you need to know the value of keeping your employees engaged.
This webinar will cover the systems, practices and measures needed to both create and analyze the ROI of your employee engagement. In this webinar you will learn about the outcomes of engagement and provide you with the tools and understanding needed for successful engagement initiatives
• Address what employee engagement is and why it is important
• Identify the connection between engagement and your bottom line
• Align your engagement initiatives with your business outcomes
• Consider best management practices for driving engagement
• Learn how to measure and improve engagement
• Share case studies on successful engagement initiatives.
• Identify the ROI of employee engagement
• Know how to apply best management practices
• Understand the steps needed to connect engagement opportunities and initiatives to your bottom line
• Create a strong learning environment for employees to connect and grow within their organization
• Track and measure employee engagement levels within your organization
Who will Benefit
• HR Professionals
• Line Managers
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies.