Excel as a BI Tool - Pivot Tables Part 1
03:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM PT | 02:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
"Listen From Mike Thomas he has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac. In 2012"
Create Pivot Tables is one of the must have skills
Pivot Tables are one of the most powerful tools in Excel’s data analysis and Business Intelligence (BI) armory.
With just a few clicks of the mouse (and no complicated formulas!) you can quickly and easily build the reports, dashboards and charts that help you to summarize, analyze, interpret and understand your data which in turn helps you to spot trends and get answers to the important questions on which you base your key business decisions.
Pivot Tables have a reputation for being complicated and scary but by attending this training, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and create them.
Why you should attend:
From global enterprises to early-stage startups and small businesses, people everywhere use Pivot Tables to see and understand their data.
Learning how to create Pivot Tables is one of the must have skills for anyone who needs to use Excel to quickly build reports and summaries.
This training will provide you with a solid foundation that you can use to build your own pivot tables and reports
• Use cases: Why and when you should use a Pivot Table
• Your raw data - do’s and don’ts
• Create a simple Pivot Table with a few mouse clicks
• Different ways to summarize your data - total, count and percent
• Apply formatting to a Pivot Table to make it easy to read and understand
• Display Pivot Table data in alphabetical or numerical order
• Represent the Pivot Table data as a chart/graph
• How to update a Pivot Table when the source data changes
Who will Benefit
• Financial consultants
• Medical Devices
• Human Resource
• Logistics & Supply Chain
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the all Industry.