A step-by-step plan for developing a successful job rotation program
03:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM PT | 02:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Develop talent "muscle" and bench strength
Job rotation programs have been used as a common leadership development method in large organizations. Now they are being used for other key positions within companies so that the organization has available bench strength and talent pools internally available when labor is needed. They are also being used to cross-train staff who may be needed during temporary vacancies, such as illnesses or medical leaves.
Business disruptions can occur when companies do not have the right employees available at the right time. Employees resign or are taken away from key positions for other reasons such as business growth or leaves.
In addition, job rotation programs are an excellent tactic for providing skill and career development that early career workers desire in their employee experience.
Make sure that your organization can sustain current service levels and business continuity by developing job rotation programs that will produce employees who are competent and instantly available to work in critical positions within your company.
Find out how to utilize job rotation programs as a method of implementing new business models within your company.
• Learn how to use job rotation programs and assignments to create an internal talent pool
• Understand what is needed to begin an effective job rotation program
• Identify how job rotation programs link to succession planning and career development
• Determine which roles and functions are critical to support
• Explore how job rotation programs increase bench strength
• Know how to handle success and support the process
• The business case for job rotation programs
• How job rotations links to other talent management initiatives
• A step-by-step plan for developing a successful job rotation program
• How to select candidates for job rotation
• How to measure the results from your job rotation program
Who will Benefit
• Leadership Team
• OD Staff
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies.