Clinical Trial Master File Compliance
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
"Listen By Carolyn Troiano industry reviewer for 21 CFR Part 11, the FDA’s (ER/ES) regulation. along with computer system validation and risk management/compliance at a number of Fortune 100 firms"
Providing quality assurance for data included in the file
Companies engaged in the conduct of human clinical trials must adhere to specific government regulatory requirements. Certain documents, content and images related to a clinical trial must be stored and maintained, and depending on the regulatory jurisdiction, this body of information may be stored in a trial master file (TMF).
The TMF includes all of the documentation that a sponsor must record to demonstrate that they have met their obligations for the conduct of a clinical trial.
The Code of Federal Regulations states in 21 CFR 312.50:
"Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that the investigation(s) is/are conducted in accordance with the general investigational plan and protocols contained in the IND."
• Learn what content is required for a TMF for a clinical trial
• Understand how the essential documents demonstrate the conduct of the regulated activities of the investigator and sponsor
• Learn how to establish and maintain a well-organized TMF and provide quality assurance for the data included
• Understand the importance of developing an effective Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to support TMF activities
• Learn the importance of developing a consistent system for locating TMF documents and preparing them for study team use or regulatory inspection
• Learn about best practices and industry standards
Why Should you Attend
You should attend this webinar if you are responsible for establishing or maintaining a TMF, or providing quality assurance for data included in the file. This webinar will also benefit those involved in the conduct of clinical trials, audit and inspection of clinical trial study data and records, and submission of filings to regulatory agencies that involve clinical trial data.
• Trial Master File (TMF) background and rationale
• The essential documents to include in a TMF
• Organizing and maintaining a TMF
• Standard Operating Procedure required to support TMF
• Inspection of TMF records
Who will Benefit
• Personnel in the following roles will benefit:
• Information Technology (IT) Analysts
• IT Developers
• IT Support Staff
• QC/QA Managers and Analysts
• Clinical Data Managers and Scientists
• Compliance Managers and Auditors
• Lab Managers and Analysts
• Computer System Validation Specialists
• GMP Training Specialists
• Business Stakeholders using Computer Systems regulated by FDA
• Regulatory Affairs Personnel
• Consultants in the Life Sciences and Tobacco Industries
• Interns working at the companies listed above
• College students attending schools and studying computer system validation, regulatory affairs/matters (related to FDA) or any other discipline that involves adherence to FDA regulatory requirements
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.