Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool HRCI 1
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Employers need to understand not only how to recruit the best candidates
In today’s dynamic job marketplace, employees have multiple options for where to work. As a result, employers need to understand not only how to recruit the best candidates, but also how to retain their best employees.
If you’re relying on standard benefits, employee perks, and exit interviews to engage your employees, then you’re missing a key component of a robust talent management program. And you’re probably needlessly spending precious capital recruiting replacement employees.
Stay interviews can reveal essential information and direction needed to retain the very best and brightest in your company. Structured for the mutual benefits of both the employee and the company, these interviews can help to reduce turnover costs, increase engagement and performance of employees, and increase organizational performance as well.
This course will cover the benefits and principle components of an effective retention strategy with special emphasis on stay interviews.
• Why employee retention is important.
• How to develop a retention strategy that is right for your organization.
• What are the key components of a robust retention strategy.
• How to conduct a stay interview to effectively gather the best information.
• What are the best questions to ask in stay interviews.
• How to keep the momentum going after the stay interview is completed.
• Many More...
Who will Benefit
• Supervisors and managers of people
• Project and team leaders who lead employees
• Mentors of people
• Human resources professionals at all levels
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies