HR Files Know-How: Keeping Your Employment Records (and You) Organized HRCI 1
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Sensible plan for staying organized
Any HR professional knows that a major part of their responsibility is keeping the company’s personnel files organized – for many legal reasons, but also because it helps to keep your operations go smoothly. Just as important, it helps keep you organized so you won’t derail or become distracted during your already busy day.
This course will give you a framework for your recordkeeping and employee-related retention system while considering governmental requirements. It will also help you create a sensible plan for staying organized.
In this webinar, you will learn about recordkeeping obligations imposed on employers by federal and state employment laws, glean best practices, and consider strategies and tactics that you could apply to your organization.
• Design and perform a records retention audit
• Plan, develop, and implement a records management program, including periodic check-in’s
• Identify the types of records, forms, and documents you should maintain access to, archive, or destroy
• Assess methods for storing and accessing sensitive documents and information, including security considerations
• Many More...
Who will Benefit
• Human resources professionals at all levels
• Anyone with direct administrative responsibilities for employee-related file retention
• Anyone with leadership oversight of employee-related information
• Business owners who have no HR manager or staff
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies