Effective Mentoring – Preparing Tomorrow’s Leaders
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Gift of mentoring
This presentation will speak to the paradigm shift from traditional mentoring to effective or modern mentoring. The presentation will provide attendees with the fundamental skills that are required to become an effective mentor and how that will assist in the development of leaders for tomorrow. Organizations are struggling with a leadership talent shortage and countries are concerned that the youth may not be ready to lead their nation into the future. This interactive presentation will outline the skills that are required to develop our future leaders based on the "gift of mentoring".
• Attendees will develop and understanding of the difference between mentoring and effective mentoring.
• Attendees will development an understanding and practically apply their knowledge in the use of the Socratic Method.
• Attendees will development an understanding of the three phases of relationship building and how that is a transferable skill.
• Attendees will development an understanding of effective communication techniques and will apply that knowledge during case studies.
Who will Benefit
• Employees at all levels
• Managers, Directors and supervisors
• Leaders in all types of organizations who value their people
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies