Technical Writing for the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
01:30 PM ET | 10:30 AM PT | 12:30 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
"Carl Patterson is a seasoned Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Aseptic Processing, and Quality Assurance Professional who is based in San Diego, California"
Writing is more reader centric, as opposed to writer centric
Personnel in the Pharmaceutical manufacturing will be asked to write and review many different documents. These documents are important, in that, it will be scrutinized by regulatory bodies and will paint a picture of the compliance level within a company. The perspective of writing these documents are different from the traditional writing methods. This style of writing is more reader centric, as opposed to writer centric. By understanding why, the aspects of reader centric writing is important in this industry, the participant will be able to present a picture on the compliance level of the company.
• Provide information on the various documents within the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
• Discuss the format of various documents within the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry
• Discuss the concepts the writer must keep in mind when writing a technical document
• Discuss any regulatory requirements and what regulatory bodies are looking for when reviewing technical documents Why the review process is important
• Provide examples of documents reviewed by regulatory bodies and discuss key points of those documents.
Who will Benefit
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Control Auditors
• Manufacturing Personnel
• Quality Control Personnel
Industries who can attend
This 60 minute online course is intended for professionals in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.