Good Manufacturing Practices – Focus on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points (HACCP)
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
"Herberto Dutra, Engineer with 30 years of experience in the Food Industry, having worked for the following companies: World’s Finest Chocolate, Kraft Foods, Nestlé, Bay Valley y Sensient."
How to develop a Food safety program
This 90 minutes course will teach the students how to develop a Food safety program. The course will focus on sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and HACCP programs for Food manufacturing plants.
Module 1 – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• The importance of Good Manufacturing Practices for a food manufacturing facility.
• Pest Control programs,
• Employees hygienic practices.
• Cleanliness and organization: Introduction to 5S Practices.
• The plant Sanitation department.
• Cleaning and inspection of equipment.
Module 2 – Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP).
• Risks that are present in a food plant.
• Thermal processing for Food safety.
• Control methods.
Module 3 – Principles of Sanitary Design
• Equipment Sanitary Design.
• Sanitary construction design practices.
• HVAC Systems.
• Automated Clean in Place (CIP) systems
• Learn the fundamentals of Good Manufacturing Practices for a food manufacturing facility.
• Learn about Food Safety Programs in a Food plant.
• Learn the principles of Sanitary Design and Construction.
• Develop a program for risks analysis and management.
• Learn to identify critical control points.
Who will Benefit
Food Industry Professionals who work in the areas of
• Quality Control
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Food Industry