Creating a Cyber Incident Response Program That works
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
"Dr. Michael C. Redmond, PhD, is a certified project manager, PMP, has two masters’ certifications in business continuity/disaster recovery MBCP and FBCI and is certified in emergency management"
Is your organization prepared if your business is targeted and your Business Operations are impacted? This webinar is designed for managers and project leaders who have been tasked with implementing a computer security incident response team (CSIRT).
The best way forward is an efficient Incident Response Program that allows an organization to respond with speed and agility, while empowering businesses to maintain continuous operations. Such a solution also reduces revenue loss, reduces fines and lawsuits and protects brand reputation.
Information Security, Governance & Risk, are all critical aspects of planning and execution of the Information Security Plan. Who in your organization has key responsibility to develop an information security governance program; review existing Information Security policies and standards to ascertain their adequacy in coverage scope against industry best practices, and update them asappropriate, taking into account compliance recommendations?
Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to determine if your Information Systems Incident Response program meets business objectives and operational metrics for ongoing process improvement.
Learn how to develop a CSIRT Policies, Program, Plan, Playbook, Training and Exercises
Key points to be discussed at the session include:
• Adopting a systematic approach to risk tracking to enhance the effectiveness of the Cyber Incident Program
• Outlining the critical actions to take if an event affects the company or its partners
• Understanding an organizations’ susceptibility to a Cyber Attack
• Cyber Incident Response: Getting started, research, training, testing and maintaining
• Standards and Best Practice: ISO 27001, ISO 27035, ISO 27005, ISO 22316 NIST, FFIEC, HIPPA AND HITRUST
Who will Benefit
• Information Security Managers
• CEO, CIO, CFO, CSO
• Technology Managers
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the all Industry