Incoterms (International Commercial Terms of Sale)
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
"ROBIN GROVER is a licensed US customs broker and a trade lawyer with nearly 37 years’ experience in exports, imports, trade sanctions, foreign investment, and related topics"
Choice of Incoterm where your risk of loss begins
This webinar describes what Incoterms are, how they operate, how they can impact your employer, which ones are often best from the standpoint of an exporter or importer, along with the every ten year updates that last removed four existing, and added two new Incoterms. You will learn by the choice of Incoterm where your risk of loss begins, who is responsible for a shipment’s freight and cargo insurance, and what aspects of commercial transactions are covered and those that are not.
• What aspects of commercial transactions Incoterms cover and don’t cover
• Why select a particular Incoterm such as EXW or DDP
• Benefits of using Incoterms
• When does risk of loss pass?
• How Incoterms affect your responsibilities for export control and export clearance
• Best Practices advised when Using Incoterms
• Background to Incoterms – where they came from, how they are used .
• What aspects of a commercial transaction are covered by Incoterms
• What aspects of a commercial transaction are not covered by Incoterms.
• The Four Classes of Incoterms
• Single mode of transport or multimodal Incoterms
• Discussion of the differences between individual Incoterms
• When risk of loss to a cargo shipment passes under Incoterms.
• Their impact on the exporter’s responsibilities for export controls and export clearance.
• Extension of use of Incoterms from international transactions to domestic sales
• Prospects for change
• Best Practices when using Incoterms
Who will Benefit
• Sales staff
• Trade compliance offices
• Logistics specialists
• Managers and directors
• Legal counsel
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Trade industries.