Pharmaceutical Water Systems
01:30 PM ET | 10:30 AM PT | 12:30 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
"Carl Patterson is a seasoned Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Aseptic Processing, and Quality Assurance Professional who is based in San Diego, California"
Different types of water systems used in the Pharmaceutical Industry
This seminar will provide an overview of water systems used for pharmaceutical manufacturing. We will cover validation, monitoring, and analyzing data results. What data collected means, how excursions should be handled, and what actions can be done if a problem does occur. What can be expected when the water system is audited by regulatory bodies or clients. This presentation provides an overview on the different types of water systems used in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Attendees will be provided a comprehensive overview of the different types waters systems, their validation, and handling of excursions.
• Types of Water Systems used in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• How pharmaceutical grade water is produced
• Validating a newly commissioned Water System
• Establishing procedures for maintaining the water system during its lifecycle
• Quality Control Monitoring of the water system
• Trending and presenting the results to auditors
Who will Benefit
• Quality Assurance
• Quality system auditors
• QA directors and managers
• Microbiology analysts and technicians
• Regulatory and Compliance Management
Industries who can attend
This 60 minute online course is intended for professionals in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.