Onboarding is not Orientation – How to Improve the New Employee Experience in 2019 & 2020
03:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM PT | 02:00 PM CT Duration 90 Minutes
You’ve hired the best. Don’t lose them due to poor onboarding
Join us to learn about current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience to build commitment, confidence, and competence.
We will include how to integrate technology, such as online gaming, and mobile applications that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get them up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and incorporate it into your process for all your new hires.
You’ve hired the best. Don’t lose them due to poor onboarding. Millions of dollars can be added to the bottom line by developing and implementing a well thought out process that matches employee expectations. Design, develop, and implement a fabulous program to help them become fully engaged, productive, and successful – fast!
• How to design a 90-day onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
• How to provide your virtual organization with the mobile application for tablets and smartphones
• How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used on gaming platforms
• How to use manager, buddy, and new employee checklists in the process
• How to measure the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
• Innovative case examples
• Your questions
Who will Benefit
The entire HR Team and Talent Management professionals will benefit from this session
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies