Best Practices for Implementing Employee Engagement Surveys
03:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM PT | 02:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Still confusion about what an engagement survey should measure
Much has been published about the correlation between high employee engagement and an organization’s positive financial outcomes such as improved employee productivity, increased revenue per employee contribution, lower turnover and increased safety. However, there is still confusion about what an engagement survey should measure, how to determine what will engage YOUR specific employees, and how to go about getting high survey participation rates.
Log on to this webinar to learn how to streamline your survey process: how to make sure you are asking the right questions, survey items that are most correlated with engagement, how to define and measure engagement so that it is tied to the business results, how to internally market your survey for 85%-95% participation rates, and how to get guaranteed follow-through from all levels of management on survey data action plans.
Join us to learn how to drive the activities that will maximize the ROI from the survey investment and increase engagement through a proven “total solution” approach.
We will share best practices from what we have learned conducting engagement surveys for over 200 companies across all industries for the past fifteen years.
In this webinar we will specifically cover:
• The "must have" survey items - as defined by the latest employee engagement research and recent ITS validation
• How to make the engagement survey process more efficient
• What to avoid
• How to drive maximum employee participation
• How to design your survey so that results tie to the financial outcomes of your business
• How and when to use benchmarks
• How to reduce the overall cost of running your survey while not sacrificing quality
• How to drive survey feedback and action planning at both the corporate and local level
• Simple tools and guidelines for managers to motivate them to take action with their teams based on survey results
• Comparing results year to year - what metrics should you monitor and why?
• Common findings for Gen Y employees and what to do about them
• Understand why to invest in engagement surveys and the benefits that comes from investing
• Know how to avoid common pitfalls
• Learn how to get participation rates of 85% or more
• Take away the right questions to ask for what you need and why
• Communicate with managers for follow-through on action planning
• Effectively apply the use of dual rating scales
• Determine when to repeat the survey for your organization
Who will Benefit
• HR Teams
• HR Generalists
• HR Professionals
• Business Leaders
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies