Secrets revealed: Top habits of highly sucessful HR departments
01:30 PM ET | 10:30 AM PT | 12:30 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Features of today’s dynamic business environment
Any HR professional knows that there is never a lack of work in their department. From replying to an employee’s question about benefits to following-up with a manager on how to best restructure her department, there seems to be fewer hours in the day to accomplish all the tasks that HR needs to do. And this is the perfect reason why it makes sense to stop, assess, and understand what highly successful HR departments do – to focus, to produce results, and to achieve success.
This course provides a realistic discussion about the features of today’s dynamic business environment – one that demands HR to be agile and strategic while delivering specific compliance and productivity results. By understanding the successful habits of fine-tuned HR departments, you will glean information that can help transform your own HR department to run more smoothly.
• Review the current context and business environment in which HR operates
• Describe the areas of opportunities for HR to add value to their organizations
• Explore the strategic features of a successful HR department
• Identify actions that HR departments can take immediately to provide relevant and valuable business support
• Review examples of best practices
Who will Benefit
• Chief HR Officers (CHROs)
• Vice Presidents of HR
• Directors of HR
• Any other HR professional
• Vice Presidents and other leaders who oversee the human resources department
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies