Non-conforming Material and Failure Investigation
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
"Susanne Manz is an accomplished leader in the medical device industry with emphasis on quality, compliance, and six sigma"
Confusing regulations and effectively deal with non-conforming material
Non-conforming material happens. And medical device companies must deal it. This 90-minute webinar will help you to make sense of confusing regulations and effectively deal with non-conforming material. You’ll learn how to identify, segregate, control, and disposition non-conforming material. You’ll learn about conducting failure investigations and requirements for correction and corrective action.
Join industry expert, Susanne Manz from Manz Consulting Inc., to learn the essentials of dealing with non-conforming material.
Why should you attend
Dealing with non-conforming material is a necessary process for medical device manufacturers. Yet, non-conforming material is a top reason for 483 and Warning letter citations. Even worse, problems in managing non-conforming material can lead to quality problems including complaints, medical device reports, and even recalls. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the requirements for successfully managing non-conforming material and conducting failure investigations.
This 90-minute webinar will clarify the confusing regulations for non-conforming material. Topics to be covered include:
• Overview of the Regulations
• Definitions and expectations
• Segregation and control
• Disposition of NC material
• Acceptance activities
• Failure investigation
• Correction and corrective action
• Documentation requirements and records
• Lessons Learned and Common Mistakes
• Preparing for an FDA Inspection
Who will Benefit
• Quality Systems Specialists
• Document Control Specialists
• Quality and Compliance Specialists
• Internal Auditors and Managers
• Quality Engineers
• Manufacturing Managers
• CAPA Specialists
• Supplier Quality Engineers and Auditors
• Quality/Compliance managers or directors for Medical Device companies
• General Managers wanting to learn how to understand Quality System requirements
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Clinical Data Management SaaS companies, and medical device companies . Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel