The new era of 2019: How to Avoid Hiring Bullies, Liars, Passive Aggressive People and Sociopaths
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 60 Minutes
How to skip hiring bullies, liars, the passive- aggressive people
It is important to know how to skip hiring bullies, liars, the passive- aggressive people and the sociopaths because these people will damage your workplace culture, create complaints and can even cause lawsuits on both their own behalf and from other employees. Managing them is an almost full time job that requires copious and accurate documentation while watching your own back every day. Not something, most managers have the time or inclination to do. Once you know what to look for it is downright easy to skip hiring bullies, liars, the passive - aggressive people and the sociopaths.
This webinar provides tips on how to identify attributes of positive psychology, how to judge if a person is genuine or fake so that you avoid hiring bullies.
• Dysfunctional applicants can be some of the most polished, capable and charming people, you've ever encountered. How to look past the surface and see the person.
• How dysfunctional people can distort and control reality without your even noticing. How to spot when that is occurring
• What dysfunctional applicants know that you don't?
• Reading between the lines with answers and drilling down to the basis of the matter at hand - hiring the best person
• Avoiding hiring dysfunctional persons for management positions. How to avoid being overpowered in the interview and overruled by an overly dazzled interviewing group
Who will Benefit
• Safety Personnel
• Safety Managers
• Risk Management Personnel
• HR Associates
• Managers and Generalists
• Employee Relations
• Plant Managers
• Business Owners
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the All industries and companies