Tools for Human Error Reduction
01:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM CT Duration 90 Minutes
Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
"Dr. Collazo has spent more than 15 years in technical training, organizational development and human reliability"
Tools for measurement and Key Performance Indicators
This training program will analyze the factors and causes behind human errors. It will define the process to manage human error deviations and participants will learn about human error measurement. The program will also discuss tools for measurement and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Why Should you attend
Human error is known to be the major cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be totally eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. From procedures, training, and workplace environment many variables that affect human behavior can be manipulated reducing the likelihood of these occurrences. To work with these challenges it is really important to understand human behavior and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the systems weaknesses are, so they can be improved and/or fixed. This course offers practical approaches and tools to address human performance issues in GMP related environments by using a specific methodology to correct, prevent and avoid re-occurrence of these issues.
- Understand human error: factors and causes.
- Understand the importance: regulatory and business.
- Define the process to manage human error deviations.
- Learn about human error measurement.
- Learn about tools for measurement.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators.
- Define and measure human error rate, cognitive load, and CAPA effectiveness.
- Identify what I can do to support human reliability.
- Background on human error phenomena and measurement.
- Importance of human error prevention/reduction.
- Quantitative and qualitative information gathering.
- Why do we need tools for human error reduction programs?
- Training as a tool and human error.
- Facts about human error and training.
- Human error as the root cause: what to do and how to measure it.
Root cause analysis
Cognitive load assessment
Human error rate
- Human error rates and other metrics
- Trending and tracking
- CAPA effectiveness
- Metrics and human error
Human error rate
1st time pass rate
Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
Who will Benefit
- Training managers and coordinators
- Plant engineering
- QA/QC staff
- Process excellence/improvement professionals
- Industrial/process engineers
- Compliance officers
- Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
- General/corporate counsel
- Executive management
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Clinical Data Management SaaS companies, and medical device companies . Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.