Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 180 mins Live Webinar
Who Will Benefit
- Site Quality Operations Managers
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Manufacturing Superintendents and Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- QC Lab staff
- Review of FDA and Regulatory Requirements for Investigations
- What is the definition of a Deviation?
- Types of Deviations/Identification of Deviations
- Conducting the Investigation
- Interviews – dos and don’ts
- Source Documents/Evidence
- Determining Root Cause and Effective/Sustainable CAPA to avoid 483 observations
- Key Elements of the Investigation Report
Deviation investigations are a very common topic to be reviewed during FDA investigations. Ensuring the firm has robust and complete write-ups of these situations is key to a successful audit. Having inadequate investigations could potentially cause some severe issues for the company and may sometimes result in warning letters, consent decrees or recalls.
- Discuss what to do when problems occur
- Outline the requirements of the Deviation and procedure including the deviation report
- Choose the most appropriate Root Cause Analysis methods for the situation
- Discuss how to conduct the deviation and the tools to be used in the process
Why Should You Attend
This webinar will help attendees understand the fundamental steps of a deviation investigation with focus on using facts and objective evidence to arrive at root cause and CAPA. This webinar will focus on how to avoid the pitfalls that may occur during FDA inspections and help eliminate 483 observations. Learn how to identify and avoid potential pitfalls during deviation investigations.