2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the WCS website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the WCS web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the WCS website are provided 'as is'. The WCS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the WCS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the WCS be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the WCS website, even if the WCS or an authorized of the WCS has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the WCS website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The WCS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The WCS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The WCS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The WCS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the WCS of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Written cancellations through chat or email (from the person who has registered for the training) received at least 10 calendar days prior to the start date of the event will receive a refund — less a 30% administration fee. No cancellations will be accepted — nor refunds issued — within 10 calendar days from the start date of the event. On request by email or chat (before the training) a credit for the amount paid minus administration fees (30%) will be transferred to any future Worldcomplianceseminars event and a credit note will be issued. Substitutions may be made at any time. No-shows will be charged the full amount. Some topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the WCS website shall be governed by the laws of the WCS Consulting Inc. Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.