Annual Product Quality Reviews Training Overview
Product reviews are often requested by regulatory investigators. Annual Product Reviews have been a requirement of the US GMPs for pharmaceutical products since 1978. More recently EU and Canada have included a requirement for Annual Product Quality Reviews in their regulations or guidances covering drug products. Inadequate Annual Product Reviews has been the subject of US FDA 483 observations and Warning Letters. The concept of ongoing product, process and system reviews is a vital part of the philosophy of continuous improvement found in the Pharmaceutical Quality System outlined in ICH Q10 and the FDA Guidance to the Industry: "Quality Systems Approach to Pharmaceutical GMP Regulations". More recently, the product review has been referenced as a mechanism for verifying that a process continues in a validated state in the FDA Process Validation Guidance. Product Reviews are a vital component of an effective Quality System and will increase in importance in the coming years.
In this live training webinar we will discuss the world-wide regulatory requirements for Annual product Reviews (or Product Quality Reviews). Different geographic requirements for product review content will be discussed and evaluated. These requirements will also be related to the evolution of regulations and Quality Systems. Systems for the preparation of the product review will be discussed. Finally, we will discuss the expectation for product, process, and quality system review to support the evolving regulatory expectation for continuous improvement within a contemporary Pharmaceutical Quality System.
- Requirements for Annual Product Reviews (Product Quality Reviews).
- Annual Product Reviews and Annual Reports.
- The Product Review as a tool in stage 3 of Process Validation- Continued process verification.
- What should be included in the Annual Product Review.
- Annual Product Review preparation.
- Continuous improvement and the product review.
- Management involvement in the Product review process
- learn about the Regulations governing product review including:
- US 21CFR211.180(e)
- EU GMP Guide ; 1.5 -Canada –GMP Guidelines ;1.5 - Canada- GMP; GUI-0001 ; C.02.011
- ICH Q10 ; Pharmaceutical Quality System
- The impact of the New FDA Quality Metrics program
Who Will Benefit from Annual Product Quality Reviews Course Online
The following individuals or disciplines will benefit from attending this Webinar:
- Senior Management
- Production Management
- Quality Management
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance Product Reviewers
- Personnel involved in the preparation of the Product Review