Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
Who Will Benefit
- Pharmaceutical professionals involved in the manufacture of products
- All levels of management
- Human resources
- Quality professionals
Background – How did this become a pandemic?
- COVID-19 virus information
- Means of infection
Employee Engagement / Interaction
- Proper communication
- Effects on business Units
- Travel Restrictions
- Communication Changes
- How to continue maintaining compliance – deviations, CAPAs, document reviews, etc.
Impact to IT systems
- Video messaging
- Creative paths to communication
- Traffic protocols for entering/exiting facilities
- Gown supply continuity
Impact to Workforce
- Maintain health / mental well-being
- Manage containment in the workplace
- Work from home protocols
- How to manage limited workforce
Supply Chain / Distribution
- Assessing product distribution
- Assessing how to streamline supply chain
understand how the COVID-19 pandemic can affect manufacturing operations, employee safety and how to be flexible and creative in these uncertain times when it comes to business continuity.
Why Should You Attend
The pharmaceutical world is mostly staying the course during the unprecedented conditions of the world as we are all living through the COVID-19 pandemic, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t measures that can be taken to make the workplace environment to continue to operate seamlessly and most importantly safely. This course will help attendees understand how the COVID-19 pandemic can affect manufacturing operations. You can ensure employee safety and be flexible and creative despite these uncertain times when it comes to business continuity. Learn how.
- Identify how COVID-19 can affect your business
- Learn how to manage the workforce changes
- Learn ways to communicate more effectively during the pandemic
- Streamline employee interaction
- Identify ways of working more creatively
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel
Faculty Danielle DeLucy
Danielle DeLucy, MS, is currently an independent consultant to the biologics and pharmaceutical industries specializing in the areas of quality assurance and quality systems. Prior to this role, Ms. DeLucy has been in the industry for 15 years serving in numerous quality management roles, such as the director of product quality, the oversight of sterility assurance practices and provided QA oversight of numerous filling and packaging operations.